· To conduct reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities and to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over those activities, or to execute the audit
· To report audit findings and make recommendations, under the guidance of Senior Auditor
Key Result Arears:1. Report on internal controls2. Reporting on Final audit 3. Obtaining feedback of the internal audit reports from Group Operating Units
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy / Finance major, or its equivalent.
· 4 years of experience in a public accounting firm as auditor or 4 years of experience as an internal audit staff.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications:
· Certified Public Accountant, recognized by the professional regulation body, after qualifying in a state licensure examination, or its equivalent or Certified Internal Auditor from IIA.
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
· Excellent. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Reader
Communication Skills Required:
· Highly developed communication and presentation skills. Have good command of English and a large-range of vocabulary, and very good grammar.
Personal Competencies and Attributes
· The ability to ask the right questions and remain independent.
· The ability to make the right practical decisions.
· A dedicated, energetic and enthusiastic approach, and be a true team player.
· Attention to details