Under the guidance of the Finance Manager, provides accurate and timely reporting of financial results, ensuring that the Company’s and generally accepted accounting procedures are complied with, and that the information obtained and reports produced by the team are complete, accurate, updated and useful for analysis and decision-making
Key Result Areas:
-Financial Reports & Accounts
-Year End schedules and Audit
-Support to the Finance Manager.
-Optimizing Bank Services and Relations
-Managing Loans and Bank Obligations
- · University degree in Accountancy; Master’s Degree preferred
· Minimum of three (3) years of responsible accounting, auditing or financial reporting experience at a professional level with 3 years at a supervisory level; experience in financial reporting.
· Must be certified by any of the following accounting bodies: CPA, ACCA, CIMA or CMA
· Proficiency in MS-Office with the aptitude to quickly learn a new accounting software.
· Proficiency in oral and writing skills; oral language skills to include the ability to make occasional presentations; writing skills at the level of writing management reports and correspondences.
· Knowledge of financial reporting in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles, accounting practices and concepts and internal control systems.
· High attention to details; analytical skills.
· Ability to work in deadline-driven environment.
· People management skills.
· Proven ability to develop and train people.
· Strong team player with ability to interact with all levels of staff in the organization.
· Strong ability to create systems for operational efficiency
CMA, CA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA, CPA