Reporting directly to the Company Head, the Finance Manager is responsible to plan, develop, direct and control the financial control and reporting activities, financial planning and analysis, and cash management of the company and affiliates. The incumbent is responsible to lead internal and outsourced specialists in company’s growth initiatives. As a member of the Company’s senior management team, Finance Manager is expected to be a key contributor to the management of the company as a whole and also to mitigate financial risks by proactive planning and financial management
Key Result Areas:
-Development and Implementation of Finance and Accounting Policies
-Financial and Accounting Management
-Financial Advice to Executive Management
-Cash and Treasury Management
-Financial Planning at Holding company level
-Management oversight & Functional Support & audit
• University Degree in Accounting, Finance
Experience(s) – Specify the nature and the number of years of relevant experience considered as minimum for this job.
• At least ten (10) years of progressively more responsible roles in the finance function of a medium/large, 5 years of which is in a manager’s capacity.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications (from recognized institutions or professional regulation bodies) Required, if any.
• CPA and/or CMA preferred.
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
• Proficiency in MS-Office; Up-to-date knowledge of current financial and accounting software applications.
Communication Skills Required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; Presentation skills
Personal Competencies and Attributes
• Highly analytical; strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
• Commercial awareness.
• Strategic thinking.
• Negotiation skills
• Executive Maturity
CIA, CA, Treasury, CPA, CMA,