• To lead, direct and manage the Recruitment and Manpower planning section of the company.
• Ensuring effective Manpower planning, talent acquisition from local and overseas market, on-boarding and optimum utilization of resources across multiple projects.
• To lead all Technical Services due diligence, mobilization and demobilization of personnel, change projects and activity to enable the operations team to operate in line with the contract from day one.
1. Recruiting / Talent Acqusition
2. Resources Mobilization
3. Operational Efficiency and Cost-Effectiveness
4. Resources Demobilization
6. People Management
• University Degree in Business Management, Engineering or any allied fields.
Experience(s) – Specify the nature and the number of years of relevant experience considered as minimum for this job.
• Ten (10) years of experience in the mass recruitment with leading companies in Saudi Arabia
• In-Depth knowledge of the Saudi Labor law and employment-related government regulations.
• Track Record in defining and improving work processes in the area of Manpower Planning.
• Experience in mobilizing high volume recruit and demobilizing once the project is completed.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications (from recognized institutions or professional regulation bodies) Required, if any.
Computer Skill / Proficiency: •
Proficiency in MS-Office
Communication Skills Required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic
• Presentation skills.
• Highly organized and diligent.
Personal Competencies and Attributes
• Excellent human relations skills with the ability to interact effectively with managers and staff at all levels; Fairness and objectivity in dealing with employees
• Equanimity and good judgment.
• Analytical, data-rational and high attention to details.
• Results-focused and conscientious.