• To contribute to achieving the Group’s strategic HR objectives by planning and implementing specific HR initiatives and projects.
• To help drive the identification of best-fit HR practices by creating a sustainable forum for knowledge-sharing and benchmarking of HR policies and practices among the HR teams within the Group.
Key Result Areas
1. Support to Talent Acquisition
2. Developing Relationships with Manpower Agencies / Visa Allocation
4. Support to Learning & Development
5. Training Administration for Zamil Leadership Development Center
6. Support in the Talent Management & Succession Planning data gathering
7. Support to Performance Management System (KPI Setting/data gathering)
8. Support to Compensation & Benefits Administration
9. Maintenance and Support to Zamil Group Careers Portal
10. Employee Relations
• University degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resource Management or in any allied field of study. Master’s degree preferred.
Experience(s) – Specify the nature and the number of years of relevant experience considered as minimum for this job.
• At least six years of relevant experience in recruitment, training and development, succession planning, psychometric assessment; in-depth understanding of talent management concepts and approaches/.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications (from recognized institutions or professional regulation bodies) Required, if any.
• SHRM and/or CIPD certification preferred;
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
• Proficiency in MS-Office
Communication Skills Required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; presentation skills including the ability and confidence to present to senior managers.
Personal Competencies and Attributes
• Consulting skills; Interpersonal skills; results-orientation; training and facilitation skills; diagnostic and analytical skills; problem solving ability; professional maturity and project management skills.