The job holder is responsible for the complete day-to-day operations of the company’s accounting department, notifying manager about receivable, collection amount, Preparation of Monthly reports and collection chasing and doing banking business. He is also responsible for the preparation of budget for the operating unit and updating head office accounts department with the updated record.
1. General Accounting Function
2. Treasury and Cashiering
3. Liaison between local unit and head office accounting department
• B.S. Accountancy or Finance in a reputable university
Experience(s) – Specify the nature and the number of years of relevant experience considered as minimum for this job.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience required working in Customer Service Industry. Well aware of accounting system especially Customer oriented (Service) Industry / Facility Management company.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications (from recognized institutions or professional regulation bodies) Required, if any.
• Proven ability to liaise with an Accounting Dept. Dedicated and Sincere Person.
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
• Computer knowledge required especially in Spread sheet and Accounting Programs.
Communication Skills Required
• High end Communications
Personal Competencies and Attributes
• High Attention to details
• Highly analytical and data rational
• Excellent personal organizational skills
• Discretion with confidential information
Others (if any) – Indicate other characteristics required of the job holder to meet unique requirements of the job (e.g. physical demands, frequent travel, etc.)
• Assuring Client/Management Satisfaction.
Treasury, CA, CIA,