The job holder oversees the manufacturing process within a company and to ensure that production lines run without any problems and minimum downtime. Working together with supervisors and top management, he also ensures that products are manufactured to a certain quality standard and adheres to other safety/industry-related regulations
Key Result Areas:
1. Production Management
2. Job Monitoring & Control
3. Resources Utilization
4. Factory Maintenance
5. HSE Compliance
6. People Management
• Bachelor Engineering or, Manufacturing Engineering,
Experience(s)– Specify the nature and the number of years of relevant experience considered as minimum for this job.
• Preferably 5-10 years of accumulated work experience handling the same position is an advantage but Fresh Graduates are also acceptable.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications(from recognized institutions or professional regulation bodies)Required, 2if any.
• ISO 22000 certificate
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
• MS Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Knowledge of ERP.
Communication Skills Required
• Fluent English Written and spoken.
• Excellent at handling employees’ queries.
Personal Competencies and Attributes
• Performance Management.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Results Driven.
• Time Management.
• Technical Capacity.
• Learning Orientation.
Others (if any)–Indicate other characteristics required of the job holder to meet unique requirements of the job (e.g. physical demands, frequent travel, etc.)
• Must be willing to work in extended working hours and shifting schedule.
• Spend more than 70% of his time on the production line.